Seen around Lisbon:
You are The Wheel of Fortune
Good fortune and happiness but sometimes a species of
intoxication with success
The Wheel of Fortune is all about big things, luck, change, fortune. Almost always good fortune. You are lucky in all things that you do and happy with the things that come to you. Be careful that success does not go to your head however. Sometimes luck can change.
What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.
(this is what I’m doing when I’m not sketching!)
>I saw this meme floating around, and though i was not tagged, i thought I’d give it a try.
|I’m the 499,827,587 richest person on earth!|
>Teri C tagged me! Five things. I’m supposed to tell you five, intriguing, fascinating things about me. Hmmm…Teri’s five things centered around her art…Let’s see if I can do something similar.
1. Monday night I made a “sympathy doll” that I had found here; as well as a small heart pillow and a catnip toy for Sagis. Sagis promptly ripped it open to get at the catnip. Ah well…
2. I am trying to learn how to knit. I have needles, some yarn and some Dummies guides to knitting. I’ve also watched some online videos, but I so far have not been able to get in the knitting groove.
3. I am playing in my journal more frequently. I’m pasting things in, such as ticket stubs, things sent to me, and other random goodies. I’m doodling in my journal and adding lots of color. I just recently started a new journal and liked that my last journal was very vibrant, and had a scrapbook feel to it, with cards, letters and things glued in. I vowed to do the same for this current journal. I’m not scanning in my journal work as much as I used to.
4. I’m still sketching, but I haven’t posted much recently. I am using a small water color moleskine. It’s the perfect size. I will have to add color to some recent sketches and post them soon.
5. Other creative endeavors of late include: altered book project (I started another altered book, but I kind of fell out of love with it and ignored it. When Tad was gone for a week, I pulled it out again and started to love it again!); doodles about my day in a monthly agenda (based on what other folks have done. I keep it at work, though, and spend a minute or two to record a thought on the day before, usually accompanied by a doodle) and I’m cooking, sometimes from a recipe and other times just by throwing things together. Nothing too extravagant, but our meals, and such….
Not sure who else to Tag…maybe I’ll tag some non Everyday Matters folks…hmmm
1. Sina of fogstorm– a fellow Tucsonite, she’s a crafter of words, a photographer and she knits, too.
2. Julie of Idea Rodeo -also residing in Tucson, is full of great ideas and likes to be crafty, especially with collage.
3. Jon of Foibles and follies-in the rainy pacific northwest, is busy learning all things business, but likes to share himself in the blogosphere
4. Nicole of Turtle Land another Tucson dweller, is a great sketch and collage artist. She has lovely teapots.
and 5. YOU, the reader who wants to be tagged, but no one has asked you yet. please comment with your blog address so that I can read your 5 things!